Why I am not receiving notifications?
Some devices have programs or settings that may prevent notifications reminders from appearing.
Please follow the short instructions for your devices to make sure you get your reminders.
Here you can find the list of devices that prevent notifications from the app and instructions how to fix it https://dontkillmyapp.com
Cleaning or Optimization App
If you have Cleaning or Optimization App like: Clean Master, 360 Security, Greenify, CM security, Fast Booster or other. While cleaning your device, these apps terminate reminders. Here’s the only definite way to prevent these apps from interfering with :
- Go to your device settings
- Tap on 'Accessibility'
- Under 'Services' turn off the cleaning app
- Please restart your device (switch it off and back on)
- Enter in the to reshueld notifications
If you don't have Cleaning or Optimization App select your device and follow the instruction
- Go to your phone settings, tap 'Notifications', tap the settings icon, tap 'On the lock screen' -> 'Show all notification content'. Tap on in the list of apps under 'Notifications', turn all the options off.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap 'Settings' icon, then 'Notifications'.
- Tap a profile.
- Tap Customize App Notifications.
- Tap an app.
- Change the Sound, Ringtone, Override Profile Volume, Vibrate, LED, LED Color, or Hub Notification settings.
- To make the updated settings the default notification settings for the app in all of the notification profiles, tap The Set As Default icon.
- Open 'Privacy and Security' in your device settings
- Add to your 'Protected Apps'
- Go to screen energy saver settings and allow to interrupt the screen energy saver
- Go to battery settings, tap 'Lock screen cleanup' and exclude
- Go to your 'Settings' -> 'Battery' -> 'Power saving Management'
- Tap 'App protection' -> Disable auto cleaning for
- 'Settings' -> 'Battery' -> 'Align wakeup' -> disable all
- 'Settings' -> 'Permission' -> You have allowed x apps to auto launch-> enable
- 'Settings' -> 'Notification management' -> -> Set as 'Important notice'
- Lock - in recent apps (control center )
- Go into you phone’s 'Settings' and tap 'Apps'
- Find the app named 'Background app management'
- Click on it and then select 'Disable'
- LOCK DESIRED APPS IN RECENT APPS LIST. Open 'Recent' and lock desired by long press on them, a padlock will appear
- 2. ENABLE AUTO START FOR DESIRED APPS + GOOGLE SERVICES APPS. Go to Security app > Permissions > Auto-launched apps: Activate + Google services apps.
- ENABLE BACKGROUND RUNNING FOR APPS + GOOGLE SERVICES APPS. Go to Security app > Power > App managemnt : Activate + Google services apps.
- PROTECT APPS FROM THE ACCELERATOR. Go to Security app > Accelerator > Settings > Memory acceleration whitelist > Add to white list: + Google services apps then click OK.
- Run and edit notifications to reschedule them
- REBOOT YOUR PHONE AND CHECK IF IT WORKS
To fix this issue, please do the following:
- Go to Phone settings > Apps > See all apps.
- Tap on the right top corner menu > Show system.
- Find Power saver app in the list, select it and Force close. It will remain stopped until the next restart.
Still 3rd party alarm clocks or any task scheduling of foreground tasks at a particular time won’t work. It seems that force stopping or uninstalling the Power saver app also fixes alarms and starting of foreground services.
- Open your device settings and tap 'Battery'
- Tap 'Battery Optimization' from the top right menu icon
- Select all apps and disable
- Go back to 'Battery Optimization', then go to 'Advanced Optimization' and disable it
- Then go to your device settings and tap 'Sound and Notification'
- Tap 'App Notifications' and tap on
- Change to 'Priority'
- Go to Settings and tap 'Notification and status bar'
- Enable 'Turn on screen for lockscreen notifications'.
- Go back to 'Notification panel&status bar' and tap 'Notification Center'.
- Find , then activate 'Allow Notifications' and 'Priority Display'.
- Go to your phone’s ‘Settings’, ‘Advanced Settings’, ‘Battery Manager’, ‘Protected Apps’.
- Find , and 'Protect'/'Whitelist' it.
- In your phone’s 'Settings', tap 'Apps', tap 'Advanced', tap 'Ignore Battery Optimizations'.
- Find and choose to 'Ignore' it.
- Go to the apps overview (where you can see all the running apps).
- Swipe down to lock or unlock – when done correctly, you should see a lock icon on the upper left corner of the app.
If you have a Samsung with Android 6 and Smart Manager try this:
- Go to your Smart Manager app and tap on 'Battery'
- Under 'App Power Saving', tap 'Details'
- Tap on and select 'Disable'
If you have a Samsung device with Android 7, do the following:
- Go to your device settings and tap 'Device Maintenance', then tap on 'Battery'.
- Scroll down and tap 'Unmonitored apps', then add to this list.
- Go to your phone’s Settings, tap 'Applications', tap 'Application Manager', then tap .
- Tap 'Notifications', enable 'Allow Notifications', then disable 'Hide on lock screen'.
- Run and edit reminders to reschedule all notifications
If you have a Samsung device with Android 8.0, do the following:
- Open your phone’s Settings app, tap 'Apps'
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top right corner, then tap 'Special access'.
- Tap 'Optimize battery usage', then tap 'Apps not optimized'.
- Select 'All apps', find and disable it here.
- In your phone’s Settings app, tap 'Battery'
- Tap 'Always Sleeping apps' and make sure is not listed there.
- Set in the white list for speedup.
- Go to 'Settings', 'Status bar and notification', find , turn on the 'Allow notification', 'Show on lock screen', 'Badge desktop app icon' and the 'Top preview' switches.
- Please go to 'Imanager', 'Power manager', 'Excessive background battery usage' and allow to continue running when the background power consumption is high.
- Please go to Settings, tap 'More settings', tap 'Applications', tap 'Autostart', then turn on the switch for .
- Open your device settings and tap 'Additional Settings'
- Tap 'Battery&Performance' -> 'Manage Apps Battery Usage' -> 'Choose Apps'
- Tap on and choose 'No Restrictions'
- Go to Settings -> Permissions -> Autostart -> Turn on Autostart for
- Go to your Power settings policy and allow to wake up your device
- Open the apps, then press the 'Recent Apps'/'App Overview' button (the square button or the button with three horizontal lines).
- In 'Recent Apps'/'App Overview', find , and pull down on it to 'lock it', so it never gets cleared.
- Go to your 'Asus Mobile Manager'
- Turn on 'Allow' for
- Go to your app launch manager and allow /li>
- Go to battery saving settings and exclude
- Allow to autostart in your device’s Autostart Manager
- Go to 'Settings' -> 'Apps' -> 'Autostart Management'
- From your device’s Home screen, tap the Apps icon, 'Settings' -> 'Notifications' (Device section).
- Tap the Gear icon in the upper-right, tap 'On the lock screen' then select 'Show all notification content'.